Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas is Coming!!!

Yay for Christmas! It is coming up and I am now in the Christmas spirit (It takes me longer every year... I must be getting old...)! Stores are getting crowded, Santa's are ringing bells, carols are on the radio, and Rudolf is a star on TV again!



Let us not forget what Christmas is all about however. Christmas is the day we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savoior Jesus Christ. W/out His birth on earth, we would be condemned eternally to Hell... Jesus came to earth to be killed by His own creation... Talk about humble. Still, many people try and hide the true meaning of this holiday. Here is a great song my grandma sent me!



Merry Christmas Y'all!

2 comments:

Randomanda said...

Someone just sent me that video (the Go Fish one) a few days ago. It's really good!
Merry Christmas!
I miss you!

Daddy's lil girl said...

Ha... I like the new layout. Very Christmassy. Merry Christmas! Hey Dude, you stole my word.