Monday, December 3, 2007

To Whom It May Concern

Some of you may have heard my previous recording of the song "You Give Love a Bad Name". I used entirely piano to record it and called it my "most honest recording". Well, I recently rerecorded it using my acoustic guitar and I personally think I added some nice touches (It will be a surprise to those who hear it). However, I will not be posting the song again on the Imagine Cup Winners page like I normally do. I will put it on my Facebook files application and will also email it anyone that requests it though. Peace out!

7 comments:

Colin said...

*requests*

Daddy's lil girl said...

I thought it was really good. the guitar was pretty sweet. Yeah, and I thought you of all people would have had the sense to find a substitute for the uh, 'word' in there.

Randomanda said...

That was really good...I liked it!

lol...the babies were dancing, I guess they liked it too.

Janie said...

I liked that one better then the first time (not that I don't like the other one), the guitar fit it better. good job.
any news about Scott?

Colin said...

Oh, c'mon, Daddyslilgirl, he slurred it into a "well," couldn't you hear it? "Promised me heaven, you put me through....well, chains of love..." ;-) Well, I tried, anyway, Michael.

I liked it, including the geetar solos. :-) I couldn't tell, did you use the bass, too?

Daddy's lil girl said...

Okay, my apologize Michael and Colin. Geesh I didn't mean to make that much of a fuss over it. ;)
But Michael I listened to it again and it's probably just my poor sense of hearing, but it did sound a little like that real thing. Lol Jk! =P

Janie said...

Michael...what is that iLike this artist thing?

I miss Scott...