Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bad Pick Up Lines

I was checking out funny groups on Facebook and saw a bunch of really funny eccentric (to put it nicely) pickup lines. Some of them were:

Is your Dad an astronaut? Because someone took the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

You must be tired because you've been running through my dreams all night

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?

Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.

What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

You are the reason men fall in love.

I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.

Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person? (hold up a mirror)

Can I borrow a quarter? I told my Mom I'd call when I met the girl of my dreams.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!

Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.

If you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning".

Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?

Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.

If you were a burger at McDonalds, you'd be named McGourgous.

Guy: Did you just fart? Girl: No, why? Guy: Because you just blew me away.

If I had a nickel for every girl as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents

God was showing off when he made you.

Aieeeah! Your eyes glow like the twin suns!

There's a star in the sky for every time I think of you

Hi, I'm incredibly rich.

I've noticed you noticing me and I'm just giving you notice that I've noticed you!

Do you have a boyfriend?

I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.

Pardon me, but what pickup line works best with you?

Excuse me, do you have the time? Woman: No. Man: Well I have the time and it says I have time for you alllll the time

You know what I fell in? (What?) Love with you.

Excuse me, do you have Band-aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you.

Was your Dad in the Air Force? Because you're the bomb.

Life without you is like a pencil without lead, pointless.

(One of the funniest) My love for you is like diarrhea; I can't hold it in.

Hey c'mon now, I'm ugly, you're ugly, it's perfect.

I should call the police because you're stealing my heart.

You're more beautiful than 100 pink flamingos on a golf course.

I can't wait until tomorrow. Somehow you get prettier every day.

If wishes came true I'd be having dinner with you tonight.

Girl: I'm sorry, I can't talk right now, I have a(n) (some instrument) lesson. Guy: (instrument)? I thought angels played harps.

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's out of business, and speaking of Hershey's, how about a kiss?

You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.

Can I have your heart? I need it to be complete and I don't feel whole without you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah!! those are great! ;)
Happy Birthday too!
{H}

Daddy's lil girl said...

Those are stinking funny! Some of them are horrible, sweet and just plain hilarious! I love the "you're ugly, I'm ugly, it's perfect!" lol
The one where the guy says I lost my phone number can I have your? is on a Superchic[k] cd.

Anonymous said...

i've heard a lot of those from friends and they're super funny, happy birthday by the way. What did u get for your snack at youth group?

-Becca

Janie said...

Wow, those were great/weird/funny. If I was in my own house I'd laugh really loud, but as it is I'm in a hotel surounded by people, and I don't think they'd like it if I did that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Now that you are 17, you really need to make cheese a big part of your diet.

Randomanda said...

lol...those were really funny. I started laughing and everyone in the room looked at me like I was crazy.

Happy birthday again!
I miss you!

Colin said...

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together." AGGGGHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! "I" is nominative case. The grammar demands objective case. It would be "U" and "Me" together....Geesh...that one would sink you if the girl were a Lit major. ;-)

Yeah, I like the diarrhea one, too....

Meh, yeah, I s'pose those are funny. But explain to me: WHY would I be saying these to anyone? :-P ;-)

Colin

And wait a second...Apparently I missed your birthday. Terribly sorry about that! I hope it was awesome and happy; may the Lord bless and keep you in this next year!