Thursday, November 8, 2007

Closer to My Goal

Some of you know about my goal to get 2,000 songs on my MP3 player before the year is up and some of you don't, but now you all must... lol... Anyway... I have recently boosted up my count to 1,896 songs! Only 104 to go! This recent boost has me saying thank you mostly to two people (Though other random songs have been added), but mostly Hannah Woida for buying me the Tarzan soundtrack for my birthday ( I LOVE it and have wanted it for a long long time), and Amanda Wilson for giving me a Wal-mart gift card which I used to download a bunch of songs which I will list:

One - Three Dog Night
Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
The Way you Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel 65
I Want it That Way - N*SYNC
Here We Go - N*SYNC
Rawkfist - Thousand Foot Krutch
I Love You to Death - Family Force 5
Face Down - Family Force 5
Minds Eye - Family Force 5
Whatcha Gonna Do With It - Family Force 5
Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
Breathe Into Me - Red
I Say a Little Prayer - (The Diana King version)
Alleluia - Hawk Nelson
Gloria - Hawk Nelson
I Heard the Bells - Hawk Nelson
The Album: Even Heroes Need a Parachute - This Beautiful Republic

You can see from the stuff that I downloaded that I have a very diverse musical taste (lol...) as I downloaded mostly everything but Rap, 80's Hair Metal (Sorry Colin), and Classical...
I'm that much closer to my goal!

What do you guys think of any of these songs? lol

5 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

You're welcome for the cd. I knew you wanted it for forever.
Dude... I would have already thought you had rawkfist!
And what's up with Life is a Highway? You hate country! Personally I love the song, but still.

Colin said...

Oh, come ON!!!!!!....N'sync? N'sync? You're killing me, man...but, yes, I s'pose I forgive you...because I must... ;-)

*goes off mumbling about boy bands*

Randomanda said...

You're welcome for the gift card. We heard One at Dennys tonight during dinner.

Janie said...

We heard One at *Perko's* tonight. It's weird how different the stuff you listen to can be, like I have Fred Astair, TFK, KJ 52, FF5, Point of Grace on my ipod. All the time in Las Vegas we heard Michael Jackson songs, sis and I would look at eachother and start singing "the way you make me feel"(I've had it stuck in my head for the longest time, along with Thriller). I like that song.

Anonymous said...

u were right about the music it is a very diverse collection
happy i took the two min to leave u a comment, don't u feel special

-Becca