Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Some Random Lists

Songs I have had stuck in my head or have been caught singing (Or both) recently:

Last Words ~ Thousand Foot Krutch
California ~ Hawk Nelson
Dare You to Move ~ Switchfoot
One is the Lonliest Number ~ Three Dog Night
You Give Love a Bad Name ~ Bon Jovi
Let Your Love be Strong ~ Switchfoot
Godspeed ~ Anberlin
Adelaide ~ Anberlin
Dismantle Repair ~ Anberlin
Awake ~ Pillar
Learning How to Die ~ Jon Foreman

My Groups I'm a Part of on Facebook:

The Really Real Family Force Five Facebook Group
THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN FACEBOOK - PETITION TO KEEP IT! INVITE ALL
Even Stevens was one of the best shows EVER MADE!!!
Switchfoot Fan Club
Skillet
I bet I can find 1,000,000 Christians
Why Yes, I Do Frequently Burst Out In Song
Unsocialized Homeschoolers AND PROUD OF IT!!!
Switchfoot!
The Offial Hawk Nelson Fan Club
Skillet Fan Club
Polarity (4/17)
Relient K Fan Club
Chad Butler(Switchfoot) and/or Dave Douglas(Relient K) are rad drummers!!
Psych Fan Club
Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker are MASTERS
KINGDOM HEARTS FAN CLUB
Family Force 5
The Legend of Zelda Fan Club
An appriciation for MONK - The Obsessive Compulsive Detective

An odd description of me from a friend when asked how he would describe me:

"Wow..Umm...I'm not sure.Some where between hardcore rocker and neetly dressed gentleman. "

Some of the cds I would like to buy (The ones I can think of right now... there are probably more):

Even Heroes Need A Parachute ~ This Beautiful Republic
Phenomenon ~ Thousand Foot Krutch
The Art of Breaking ~ Thousand Foot Krutch
The Flame in All of Us ~ Thousand Foot Krutch
Collide ~ Skillet
Buisness up Front, Party in the Back ~ Family Force 5
Tarzan ~ Various
Annie ~ Various
How Can We be Silent ~ Barlowgirl
Pirates of the Carribean 2: Dead Man's Chest Soundtrack ~ Various
Kingdom Hearts 2 Soundtrack ~ Various
The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Soundtrack ~ Various
Halo 2 Soundtrack ~ Various
Crashings ~ Falling Up
Dawn Escapes ~ Falling Up
Blueprints for the Black Market ~ Anberlin
Never Take Friendship Personal ~ Anberlin
Cities ~ Anberlin


(No one except my mom has posted any guesses for two of my favorite characters... At least guess somebody ... None of my mom's guesses were correct if you wanted to know. Another clue: Lot's of purple)

No comments: