Saturday, August 18, 2007

We're In Ohio

Word up people brothers! WORD WORD WORD! We're in Ohio! The trip went fairly well, but I'm glad to announce that we have reached our destination. We got here this afternoon... say 2:45 (Ohio time).
It was great... I got to surprise my Memaw and Pepaw (Grandparents) and my cousin, 2 aunts and an uncle and tomorrow I get to see some more cousins and my aunt! Hooray family!
I just got back from the church where my grandparents go. Their church watched Facing the Giants. I love that movie even though I have seen it quite a few times, so it didn't bother me seeing it again!
Tomorrow is church! I love going to church here... sometimes it's nice to do some things different. I know some of the people that teach the classes and I even recognize some of the kids (lol... I do come here every year at least once). I hope we have a blast! (Well... more of a blast... we already are)
After the movie at the church, they played a video that was made a couple of years ago. A bunch of the family went to this comedy thing that was called the "Comedy Barn". The Comedy Barn taped all of it's shows every night, and it just so happened that whilst my family was there, both Pepaw and my Uncle Paul were picked for different skits. It was soooo funny! Especially when they found out Pepaw was a preacher... They made lots of jokes, then they were playing a game (Like musical hats) and my grandpa was cheating and not giving up his hat... lol... It's really funny!
It's getting a little late here... Friends: Keep in touch! Magic Carpet signing off... Peace out!

3 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

That's great that you made it and that you're having a great time! Nothing, and I mean NOTHING tops family reunions! =D I still have to think up a nickname for myself... peace out!

Janie said...

Facing the Giants is like one of the best movies out there, it is so greeat. hope you guys have lost more fun there. 8 days!!!

crashed yet lived said...

sounds like your having a fun time.
^_^