Friday, August 3, 2007

Impossible

Recently while watching Rock Block (One of my new favorite shows... I'll have to add that to my list of favorite shows), I saw a sweet video for a song called Impossible by Manifest (A white rapper) featuring Trevor McNaven (Lead singer of TFK). The song was way sweet! It was talking about giving your life to God and giving Him control! I need to look up the video for this song and post it here... It's way cool because the song is perfect for McNaven's voice (He does is low soft to high crunk thing that is soooo amazing and cool) and the song is catchy with a good message. Check it out!

1 comment:

Daddy's lil girl said...

I love songs with good messages, it makes them all the more enjoyable! Sounds pretty hardcore, you definetly need to put it on your blog.