Saturday, July 14, 2007

Monk, Psyche, and What's Up Next Week

For those of you who don't know, I have three favorite TV shows. They are Even Stevens, Monk, and Psyche (Spelling?). (Actually I have tons more, but I limit it to those shows since they can still be viewed on TV). Last night was the beginning of the new season for Monk and Psyche! It was an amazing start off for both of them!
The Monk episode was where Monk has to work with his greatest fan (The woman is obsessed), and solve a murder commited supposedly by a dead dog. Weird eh? It was interesting, yet semi-predictable. Monks usually aren't very predictable, but this one kind of was, but it wasn't too bad. It was still very funny! The commercials for next weeks Monk look funny too! He meets up with Snoop Dog! LOL!
The Psyche episode took place on a show called "American Duos". You can guess what it was eluding too. Anyway, there was a snobby, rude judge that had many murder attempts on his life, and he hired Gus and Shaun to protect him. This show was STINKING FUNNY! They tried out for the show and the judge advanced him because he needed them to stay around (But they totally stunk). I don't want to give it all away, but at the end, they end up doing the Tears for Fears song, "Shout" (I think that's what it is called) with Gus dressed up as Michael Jackson and Shaun dressed up as the lead singer from Tears for Fears. They were dancing and singing... oh my word... you need to see it! It is way way way funny!

As for what's happening with me. I get to go to Hawaii! YAY! SWEET! I'm just a little excited... lol (Understatement of the year). I will be gone for I think 10 days. I doubt I'll be able to post anything on my blog while I'm down there (I'll be in Hawaii for the love of donuts), but I'll take a ton of pictures and post them on my blog when I get back. It's going to be amazing... I can feel it in my bones... (Lol)

6 comments:

crashed yet lived said...

going away again how sad but thats life.^_^

Daddy's lil girl said...

The Monk episod sounds pretty funny! I'll have to see it sometime...
Have a BLAST in Hawaii! Don't get sunburned...lol yeah right! Have fun though! =D

Evolution Cruncher said...

Yes! The Monk episode was pretty funny but that Psych episode was hilarious. The end was defiantly the best part.
Sweet! Have a great time in Hawaii! Well its going to be hard not too... lol Now you have 10 days so are you and Kersey going to try any surfing? lol Have fun!

Randomanda said...

I didn't miss Monk and Psych like I thought I did...Monk came on at midnight and Psych came on at 1...of course Bethany and I had to stay up and watch...They were even funnier late at night!

Anonymous said...

i saw that monk episode...its the first one i sat through....it was pretty predictible, but the crazy lady was pretty funny....although it was a little too odd how she was wearing his pants..........

Anonymous said...

Oh my word......That Psyche episode was stinking hilarious. You're right about the end being the best part. We watched that last part like 10 times in a row, and I was laughing so hard, I could hardly breathe. Shaun looked just like the guy in the original video, and then when Gus came in from the side with the Michael Jackson thing, I lost it.
Monk was pretty funny too, although I prefer the one with Snoop Dog in it. That was too funny.