Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm About to Head Off

I'm spending the night at the Kersey's tonight for the plane is leaving 5:30 A.M. tomorrow. This is probably the last blog post I will be able to post for a while. I fare all of my friends farewell... I shalt miss thee. Except for the Wilson's who I already miss so I shalt still miss thee. I promise I'll have a blast and tell you guys all about it, though I will be looking forward to seeing everybody again sometime. I shalt try and make phone calls where they are due when they can be made. Peace Out!

Note: Did you even have to ask about the postcard? Did you honestly think I wouldn't...?

6 comments:

Randomanda said...

Have fun in Hawaii....I will still miss you too! lol

Daddy's lil girl said...

Have fun and get some sleep tonight! As for the postcard.. I of all people know that your memory is not the best...lol I was hoping you'd remember. A thousand apologizes for ever doubting your sincerity. =) I'll miss you!

crashed yet lived said...

Goodbye oh faithful friend whose words are like the morning dew on the Kentucky plains as the suns rays shine threw.
My poetry.
P.S. Don't diss my writing.*_^

Daddy's lil girl said...

Oh geesh! I can't believe I forgot! Peace out! =D And have fun!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Hawaii! and Josh nice goodbye lol

Anonymous said...

have and amazing time in hawaii, ill see ya next summer!