Friday, July 13, 2007

We're Back!

Hooray being back! I'm sooo tired! My brother woke me up as we drove into our neighborhood. I was sleeping with my head on his lap... lol. The trip I must say, was amazing and I didn't want to leave, but I'm glad the driving is over... Can I get a witness? lol. Anyways... I thought I would post a bunch of pictures that I took while we were down there and explain them, so without any further adou and in no particular order:
This is me at the Great Salt Lake. I took a picture of myself... The sky looks kinda depressing eh? It was fitting... We were on our way home when this picture was taken.
This is my parents. Still at the Great Salt Lake. That lake really really stunk. I have no idea why the Mormans were traveling across the country and decided to settle right around that dead lake with that horrendous smell... I tasted the lake... It was salty. Duh...
I believe that this is a picture of one of the bits of mountain ranges in Utah (or Wyoming... I don't remember which), but the mountains were absolutely amazing!
This is Carmel by the Sea... It's the beach that we went to. I took more pictures, but people will just have to see them when they come over. I took a ton of pictures last week... It would take forever to post them all, however I might post more later.
This is Mr. and Mrs. Wilson and my parents at Carmel... There's not really a lot to say... That's my sister on the left...
This is one of the best pictures we got of the entire Wilson family together. From left to right (For those who don't know): Bethany, Amanda, Mrs. Wilson, Mr. Wilson, Blake, and John.
While we were at Carmel. The four older kids got to climb some rocks (I might have posted on this already... I can't remember... Anyway... here is a picture of the girls sitting on the rocks... (I took it)
A good picture of Mr. and Mrs. Wilson on the day that we left. Amanda took it when I asked her to take a couple more pictures of the family while I helped my dad load stuff in the van...
This is on the trip either to or from Carmel... I can't remember which... My memory always seems to be failing me... sigh... anyway. This is Bethany and my sister acting snobbish. My dad said it was Paris Hilton and her friend... lol
Though we didn't get a picture playing Skip-Bo, we did get a picture playing Slamwitch... For those who care, (I don't mean to brag), I won this game. Probably just because I had like... all the munchers though. We only played this game once and I won, however I lost at least 2 out of 3 in Skip-bo and I lost way way way way way way way way many times at Racko... sigh... I always loved that game before...
This was taken approximately 2:00 A.M. while watching the movie Napolean Dynamite. We were extremely tired and this was the day we left, but I say that the picture turned out pretty well anyways. Whew... I must be getting lazy from my Imagine Cup Days... I posted and commented on way more pictures then (and they were funny), but I am getting old... Maybe I need some cheese... (Inside joke), but these are some of the pictures from the trip. I hope to post more later.
Note: Amanda Wilson has created a blog of her own. I have added the link to it to my links section of the blog. Check it out and leave some comments!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some really good pictures! I'm glad you guys had a good time! We really ennjoyed have you out here! Have fun in Hawaii!

crashed yet lived said...

nice picts man they've changed since the last time I saw them.^_^

Daddy's lil girl said...

Great pics! The Carmel Beach looks really beautiful. =)
I really like the shirt you were wearing in the last pics...lol

Anonymous said...

everyone has changed so much!!!!
i miss you all!
~H~

Anonymous said...

nice pics....everyone has changed a LOT.....

Anonymous said...

I'm glad and jealous at the same time that you got to see the Wilsons. How fun!
You look so much like a younger Mickey in that one picture of you by yourself looking down.