Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm Back



I got back from Hawaii this morning... Unfortunately I don't have any pics to post yet (I'll have to do that l8r), but I had a stinking good time with the Kersey's. One of the coolest parts of the trip was when we went to the Hard Rock Cafe: Hanolulu. We were sitting there and then this song comes on... I'm like... HEY THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS! It turns out, it was The Best Thing by Relient K. I resolved I had to put the video on my blog when I got back.

On another note, I have gotten a facebook! Hooray! Check it out!

5 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Lol.... I LOVE the Best Thing! For reasons unknown...Jk. It's a fantabulous song! Lol...I have a t-shirt from The Hard Rock Cafe Baghdad.
I've been waiting forever for you to get a facebook. I'm so glad you finally got one! =D
Oh p.s. I'm SO glad you're home!

crashed yet lived said...

Lol hi mike whats happening.Nice to hear you're are back.I hope to see you at church tonight.
A face book Nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have become one of them.I guess I'm the only one who with stands the whiles of the book of face.
I am all alone there is no one besides me.
Ya I like that song it's pritty good.
A face book?????Why why why????????

Randomanda said...

I love this song! I've had it stuck in hy head for like 3 weeks. I'm glad you had fun in Hawaii. Did you end up taking any pictures? If you did you have to post them soon!

Anonymous said...

So, what's the hold up with the pics from Hawaii? We are waiting........

J. Folken said...

Ok, so you might question if I'm a Relient K fan now (which I am), but what album is this on? I don't think I've ever heard it.