Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Concert

Today after church in the sanctuary I got to hold my second "Concert". It's where I get to go upstairs and play on the piano whatever I feel like and sing and have a good time. The echo of the sanctuary is way cool! I wish I could describe how cool it felt. I pretended there was an audience and I really got into the songs! It was a blast! The piano is one of the nicest that I have the opportunity to play. The only thing that would have made it better would have been an audience... lol... things come in time I guess.

5 comments:

Janie said...

So you don't feel alone in the world, I do the same thing, when I get a chance, but not the piano, I just waltz around the stage reciting things (poems, lyrics, parts from movies etc.)and doing it very dramatically.lol
I love it, it's fun.

Daddy's lil girl said...

That's cool. Next time I will definetly hide a camera so we can get the full affect. =D

Randomanda said...

Sounds like fun. What did you sing/play? You should do it with an audience sometime.

crashed yet lived said...

lol I wasn't able to make it because I had to watch some of my dads friends kids.^_^

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

Lol... for those who were wondering... I don't know the full lineup or order of the songs I preformed, but some that I can remember are:

The Best Thing
High of '75
Hey There Delilah
California
Every Little Thing
Someone Else Before
Late Show
and
Oh Gravity