Monday, July 30, 2007

Air Guitar

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to pull some sick moves on the air guitar. I'm not like an ordinary person though. I actually take time during the day and practice air guitar moves. I love to take some of my favorite songs and make up some amazing stuff. Well, a lot of you know that Whispers in the Dark is one of my favorite songs, but I've never really tried air guitaring it (Seriously) until yesterday when I watched the video on a taped episode of Rock Block (Gospel Music Television). It is a way way way way way way way way sweet song to crank up (My parents weren't home) and just bust out with the radical moves. Well, my lawn mower needed to cool off for awhile so I jumped up on my trampoline and guess what song I picked... yep... Whispers in the Dark. Let me say that that was one of the most wicked air guitaring experiences I've ever had in my entire 16 years! I could pull flips and things on the trampoline and some gnarly high jumps! It was mondo sweetishness! Just thought I'd inform y'all

3 comments:

Janie said...

wow sound like fun, for you that is, I don't know about your neighbors, they might have freaked out a little.

crashed yet lived said...

Man I thought I was obsessed with games but it sounds like your more obsessed with air guitar than I am with video games.^_^

Daddy's lil girl said...

I'm suprised you didn't dance while you were mowing! Or did you?...lol Sounds sweet. It is a really good song and I'm sure the air guitar was great!