Saturday, July 28, 2007

Surf's Up

I just got back from the theater and I saw the movie Surf's Up. It was a pretty predictable movie, but hey... what kids movie isn't? On that note, I thought it was a great younger kids movie that teenagers would enjoy too! I thought it was pretty stinking funny! With Shia Lebouf (Louis Stevens on Even Stevens) as the main character and Jon Heder (Napolean Dynamite on Napolean Dynamite) it made for a pretty funny movie! If I have to compare it to other movies, it's definately not as good as Spider-Man 3, but I thought it was quite a bit better than Nancy Drew. I suggest seeing it!

4 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Lol that does sound really good! It must have been funny with such actors as that! Who all did you see it with? I'll have to see it sometime.

crashed yet lived said...

I've seen surfs up.Ya it was predictable but a funny movie none the less.^_^

Randomanda said...

I wanted to see this, but my mom wouldn't let me....she wants to wait till we can rent it...sigh...

J. Folken said...

Have you seen Holes? Shia is in that, too. I thought the movie was pretty good, as most book-based movies aren't up to par.