Thursday, July 5, 2007

Clue

I just finished watching the strangest movie I have ever seen. It was called Clue. It was a movie made in 1985 and kinda sorta had something to do with the board game. It had all six characters from the game and they were the main characters in the story... It was extremely strange. At the end, it says something like, "This is how it could have happened." and it gives one ending. Then it gives another ending and says, "Or it could have happened like this." There is a final third ending how the movie really ends and it is very very strange... I would recommend seeing it sometime just to see it... It is a very unique experience... The only suggestion would be having a tv guardian, as they do say the Lord's name in vain a lot...

4 comments:

crashed yet lived said...

Clue hmm haven't seen it but the board game is really fun.^_^

Daddy's lil girl said...

Sounds like a weird movie.. I've never even heard of it. I hate movies that say God's name in vain... tv guardian is my friend!

Anonymous said...

ive never heard of it, but if u say its strange, it must really be bizzare :-)

Anonymous said...

When I saw this movie the first time, it was like 4 am at a sleepover at Katie Janzen's house (I think you met her yesterday) It wasn't as funny as I remember it being, but it was still pretty stupid.