Thursday, July 5, 2007

More

Okay... I have a little bit more time to write. We got in around 7 (California time) and we just kinda hung out for a little bit, but then we got to go swimming in the Wilson's inground pool. (It is way nice.) The little kids had to go to bed earlyish so the older kids got to swim for a small amount of time without interuption. When we got all dried off and changed, the four older kids played some board games! It was fun and once again, just like old times. We played Apples to Apples and some Skip-Bo (lol). We eventually grew tired and decided to watch a movie. We chose Peter Pan (After I had a midnight snack... A hamburger) and I fell alseep mid-movie on a small chair. When the girls decided to go to bed, they somehow coaxed me in my sleep to take a pillow and lay down on the couch. I don't recall any of that, but they said I did respond to them vocally... I woke up on the couch and I was like... "How the heck did I get here?" I had no remembrance of waking up so either I knew I went over there in my sleep or they had carried me to the couch (Which was physically impossible). They said that it took 15 minutes for me to get over there... lol.
This morning I was awaken by my mother sitting on me on the couch... How unpleasant. We kinda just sat around and talked for a while... I drove Amanda, Bethany, and my sister up to Starbucks this morning and we all got ourselves some coffee (Hooray Beverage!). We have pretty much just hung out since then... It is way fun... It's time to eat now though, so I have to go...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...that sounds pretty awesome....ha...skip-bo....

Daddy's lil girl said...

That does sound way amazing! Swimming is a blast..
Lol that's funny about moving in the night...
Yeah.. the skipbo part was funny. Old times are the best! Have fun! =)

crashed yet lived said...

Coffe mmmmmmmmm.I like coffe capichino is best french vanilla.^_^

Anonymous said...

lol..when we moved you, you kept saying..."oh, ok, gracias..." like 10 times...we tried really hard not to laugh too loud! You were totally out of it!