Monday, July 9, 2007

Carmel

Today we went to the beach called Carmel for the day. It was way fun! The place was beautiful! It is the first time I have been to a beach since I have lived in Okinawa! Oh man... It was sooo incredible. Unfortunately, it was way cold and the water was below freezing, so we didn't really get to swim, but I took pictures (I'm going to post a ton when I get home) and I had a blast with my friend here! Lol... just like old times... me hanging out with Amanda and Bethany with Maddie... just having a good time... I'm so glad I was able to come on this trip! I thank God for all good things come from him. A lot of cool and different things are happening this week that I didn't expect, but it's way cool! I'm going to hate leaving this place!

4 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you're enjoying your stay out there, I know you haven't seen Amanda in a long time. =) I miss you!

Anonymous said...

thats awesome how much fun ur having....i have an idea, cause we were stationed in carmel for bout 3 months while my dad studied russian....it was way cool, and is probably even cooler for u cause u have amazing friends to share it with......have fun!

Anonymous said...

I think that was the best day of the week...it was really fun being there and even driving there and back. I just wish that it wasn't as cold...
I'll send you the pictures of you with the sun glasses on sometime today...lol

Anonymous said...

It was below freezing? that is crazy.