Friday, June 1, 2007

What's Been Happening

Well... I have been having some fun since my last post. Yesterday me and a bunch of my friends went and helped a person from our church move from an apartment to a storage complex (well... we moved the stuff he had). We also helped a family across the yard from another apartment move some of their stuff. Moving stuff is fun, but really really tiring. Thankfully, at the end we were able to eat pizza! Pizza is one of the best substances ever created in my opinion. Unfortunately I have been a sort of wimp lately and was only able to eat 6 pieces.
Today I went to gathering called KFC (Stands for Knitting, Fellowshipping, and Crocheting... All me and my friends do is the fellowshipping). We played quite a bit of basketball. There wasn't any fouls or out of bounds so it did get a little rough at times. Nevertheless it was amazingly fun. Unfortunately for some reason, no one would allow me to be on my buddy Moore's team. I don't get it... It was crazy fun anyway though!
On the random side of things. The source of all information (Hint Hint) in my opinion is Wikipedia. I have found out that it can solve pretty much all of my informational needs. I have looked everything up from books, things in books, and video games that come in cereal boxes (Chex Quest... It's got a pretty good article on it).

9 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

I love helping people move! It's soo much fun. =)
As for the KFC it was an absolute blast! Though it was kinda painful.. lol I didn't know that's what KFC stood for....lol my bad..
Oh and the reason we couldn't let you team up with Moore was because every time you did you guys were unstopable! And that's not just a friendly compliment, it's the truth!
Magenta...wikipedia....lol That was so funnyF! =P

Evolution Cruncher said...

haha they couldn't let the best to players be on a team =D and pizza is defiantly the best food ever!

Evolution Cruncher said...

wow.... two* lol

crashed yet lived said...

I normally don't like basketball I actuelly hate it but it was fun.

Evolution Cruncher said...

Dude.... hating basketball is just weenie! haha and i cant wait till i'm dunking next year... it better be before michael too =D

marnmic said...

You need to update this blog. What's up with going so long between updates?
Get busy, man!
LOL
Love you!

Anonymous said...

It's kinda late to comment, but I still don't understand why you like Wikipedia so much. I'm still keeping my opinion that it's not trustworthy unless u can prove it, but I doubt that u can.

-Becca

Anonymous said...

hey,
when are you going to update your blog?
~H~

Anonymous said...

haha Wikipedia is the source of all knowledge and the Bible is the source of all wisdom!