Friday, June 1, 2007

A communication from Diz II

Diz told me to put this on the site. He
said something about communicating with a
friend who lives in the Himilayas. It's a
small excerpt from a play he is writing
(That has not been published). He is
calling it "Zombies in the Snow II". (Hint
Hint...) Anyways... Here it is.

Frank: I think I heard someone coming up
the walkway.
(Doorbell rings)
Frank: It must be my friend whom I haven't
seen in forever.
Joe (Opens the door): Is this a bad time?
Frank?
Frank: No... This is perfectly fine. I am
always willing to have good friends come.
Joe: Especially a nomad like me?
(Phone rings)
Frank: Your my best friend. You're always
welcome in my home.
Joe: Aren't you going to get the phone?
Frank: My best friend is more important
than anyone who could be calling...

2 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daddy's lil girl said...

mhm...and exactly what does that mean? I don't get it