Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sorry guys...

I haven't had a chance to do anything to my blog for a while... I'm going to try to update it these next couple days some, but I might not get to for a LONG time because I'm going to be gone literally all summer.... Sorry for those who care. Anyway... I didn't have too much to write about so I'll just talk about the coolest thing that happened lately.
My friend Chris Smith told me about this channel called the Gospel Music channel. I think it might be semi-new... Anyway.... It's Christian music videos all the stinking time... There are specified times for different music and I am falling in love with it! Anyone who knows me should know that I have an extreme passion with music! I'm just so happy that there is a channel like this that is availible for me! Already I have seen some of my favorites such as Rebirthing and Stars and just yesterday I taped a Relient K/Switchfoot/DecembeRadio/Jeremy Camp concert! It was stinking sweet! I'll have to show my friends that come over! For those of you that live here and have digital cable, you can see it on channel 245! Check it out!

3 comments:

crashed yet lived said...

good for you I'd watch it to if I had
digital cable.lol ^_^

Daddy's lil girl said...

Dude Thanks! That sounds completely sweet! =)

Anonymous said...

Wow...that sounds like a great channel....I wish we had it...but my mom would probably get mad at me for watching it too much...lol