Saturday, May 12, 2007

Today's Plans

This morning I had to referee two soccer games. They went pretty well, but I had the weirdest thing happened to me during one of them. One player kicked the ball at the goal. It hit the goalpost and bounced down completely over the line then went out and the goalie caught it. How is that physically possible? It was the weirdest thing... I flagged for a goal (because it was), but nobody understood it... I didn't even understand it myself... anyway... it's lot like it mattered... the game ended 6-2.
This afternoon I get to go to my buddy Jared's house then we are going to a play at his school tonight. Some of my youth group went to see it the other day and they liked it so I probably will too.

3 comments:

crashed yet lived said...

you will definitely like it especially the way you get o eat your food dont order chicken its just one leg get turkey

Daddy's lil girl said...

Cool.....wow that does sound like a weird invent in a soccer game...
Have fun tonight! =)

Colin said...

Spin. If it hit the goalpost at such an angle that it bounced along the line, that would mean that the angle would have put some sort of spin on the ball, plus whatever it already had on it from the kick. :-)