Saturday, May 12, 2007

Could it Be TRUE!!?!??!

For the nerdy readers:
I recently visited the Kingdom Hearts Insider webpage to see something I've been greatly wanting to see yet not expecting. A bunch of techies were recently able to view a new teaser trailer for a possible new Kingdom Hearts! After the ending of KHII, I had believed that they were ending the series. It's not for sure, but I've never hoped that I was wrong more than now. It won't be announced officially until some other techy comfrence (See article), but I sooo hope that they make one. It would give me a reason to actually buy into the new generation video game systems (right now I have no reason to).

8 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

well I'm not a nerdy reader so this doesn't apply to me. Sure why not make a new one?.. lol

Evolution Cruncher said...

Well if they make a new one and keep it with sony only then it will probably be on the ps3 which is 600$.

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

Dude... If they make a new KH even if it is for the Ps3, it won't come out for a while. The prices should go down a little (and I can sell my Ps2). But if for some reason I start saving up $600 bucks... you'll know why now.

crashed yet lived said...

ya ive seen the cover and its going to be for ps3 sadly i dont know about ps2 but ps3 definitely.

Evolution Cruncher said...

The ps3 wont be going down in price anytime soon.... lol and you would spend 600$ on a gaming console for KH. Atleast you will be able to run linux, surf the internet, and play great sport games lol

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

KHIII and Linux (I love penguins) would be a good enough reason to spend $.6k What do you think? lol

Evolution Cruncher said...

haha no i would not say linux and KHIII is a good reason to buy a ps3. It's just not right to spend 600$ on a gaming console.
If you havn't already you need to watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98qC0fd_1w

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the fall delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=apollo divx to dvd creator ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg