Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Some Happenings in My Life

Okay... first big happening! I have finally completed the trio of the best Mario video games ever. Last night I finally defeated the last Bowser on Mario 3! I have now beat Mario Bros., Mario 3, and Super Mario World (Which are the best Mario games ever made by pretty much everyone's opionion.) I have been trying off and on to beat Mario 3 for a long time, but until now I was unsuccessful.

Next thing... I watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze. It was pretty good. It was a lot stupider than the new one (even though that's not really a word), but it did have it's moments. The best part was when they busted into this dance club where who other than Vanilla Ice was having a concert. They had a big fight in the club while he sang a "Go Ninja" song... It was really cool... especially when the turtles started busting some moves theirselves. The entire movie was worth watching for that part alone.

Finally, to who it may concern. Diz II has recently posted some more information on the lives of Sevyon and Rangorax.

4 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Wow those are some pretty big happenings in your life! Congrats on Mario! That's really neat and that scene in TMNT sounds really funny=) lol 'to whome it may concern' I hope that wasn't for me... I'll definetly read that=)

crashed yet lived said...

lol you and your Mario games.

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

Me and my Mario games... what is that supposed to mean... Mr I still play Runescape?
To whom it may concern was to anybody... not anyone in specific... I would have said something like: "To nameless:" if I meant that.

Evolution Cruncher said...

HEY! You noob runescape owns!!!!