Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Sister's B-day is Tomorrow

Tomorrow (May 18th) is my sister's 12th b-day. She is having some of her friends over and I think that she is really excited. I'm mean to her a lot, but she's actually really cool. We can talk a lot and just be really goofy together. Today I was really happy because she gave me a new pair of headphones that she had (Mine fully broke this morning). She can be really kind. Not to say that she is perfect, but she is my sister, and I love her very much.

Note: Diz II has released a shorter chapter in the life of Sevyon explaining what happened at "The Battle of the Basement".

5 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Maddie is pretty neat, but hey most siblings are! Though I fully understand that she is a sister, and that can be well..oh you know what I mean. lol
I will definetly read the next chapter, I want to find out who gets killed! lol
btw thanks for the comments.=) I can't believe you haven't met my dad!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... i have yet to find a "neat" sibling.... lol

Anonymous said...

Your sister is really cool! Tell her happy birthday from all of us...we might call her tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Maddie!
Luv and miss ya!
~Hanah

Anonymous said...

Happy Brithday Maddie!