Friday, May 4, 2007

A Rather Large, Unimportant in the Grand Scheme of Life Complaint

Ok... To those of you who watch American Idol:
This year. I am a Blake Lewis fan atw! He is so cool. I even like his fashion sense and hair stlye... but since the show is musical and singing I will say that I love his voice and style of music, and yes, I am down with is beatboxing... Well, this last song that he did on Bon Jovi night was my absolute favorite by him so far. The song was extremely catchy and he took a huge risk mixing up the song the way he did, but I thought it was amazing...! I was thinking about downloading it from iTunes when I listened to the demo... The big beatboxing thing was cut out... All you could hear instead was the guitar playing in the background... I was SOOOO not happy! That was one of the things that made the song as good as it was... I am very disapointed in the people who put that track together and I'm here to let them know that I'm not down w/ that...

4 comments:

crashed yet lived said...

your right this has nothing to do with life and i dont watch it so it really doesnt matter to me =).

Anonymous said...

That stinks....I didn't get to see it, I was babysitting yet again, but Bethany said that Blake did a really good job on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

I know, right! We downloaded it right away without listening to the demo, so we paid for it and didn't even get the good version. We all loved Blake's performance. We watched it like 4 or 5 times the next day.