Sunday, May 6, 2007

Spider-Man 3

Oh yeah baby... I saw Spider-Man 3 twice now and I think I'm ready to post my thoughts.

First of all, even though I thought TMNT was really good, this movie was 3.14159 T times better. (metric system... don't try to figure it out, just know that it's a large number) The action in this movie was stinking sweet. The movie was spread througout with amazing fight scenes! Spider-Man got to do some major bad guy fighting on this one! With three villians, there was tons of new Spider moves to be seen.

Also, the plot line (though slightly predictable... all movies are) was pretty amazing too, but something pretty sweet was that the movie was funny. Something I liked about the 90's Spider-Man cartoons was that they were funny (though full w/ depressing life stories of people being turned into mutants). This movie lived up to the old cartoons and was a very humerous movie!

One of the best parts about this movie is that it has morals as a theme. I liked that about the first Spider-Man too where the most known line was, "With great power, comes great responsibility" (Which sounds a lot like something from the Bible). The morals of this movie are something that everyone could learn about... Forgiveness, and that there is always the choice to do what is right...

The only bad thing in the movie was that there was some language... a small amount, but some nonetheless. Also, younger children w/ active imaginations would probably be scared of some of the things that happen in the movie. (Hey, I saw it twice and still jumped in my seat when some things happened... Let it go everyone who's planning on making fun of me... I'm just a very high strung person... lol)

Needless to say, this is the best installment in the Spider-Man movie series. I'm hoping someday that they'll make a Spider-Man 4, but I'm pretty sure that they won't... They'll probably just cash in... sigh... so goes life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Great! I cant wait till i get to see it.

Daddy's lil girl said...

That was definetly an amazing movie! everything about it was great, the morals, the fights, the villians.....I want to see it again! Did you get to see it again last night?....