Friday, March 9, 2007

Random Happenings

Let's see... what have I been doing? Well, Today I am going to a retirement for a family at our church. Last night I went and watched the Awana games practice at our church.

I'm still grooving to Five Score and Seven Years Ago... I have the song "The Best Thing" stuck in my head right now... It's a really good song. I think this cd is full of 'em.

I think I should put of some pictures. The only thing is that I don't have any worth putting up. I'll have to find some.

This Saturday is the Awana Games for our church. I'll be up in the stands throwing out my voice. I was trying to think of all my friends that would be there, but I can't think of too many. There's Drewbie... Hold on... that's mostly it. Yeah... normally we'll have a big cheering section, but I don't know about this year. I just hope my voice carries a lot more than usual.

I watched like six episodes of my favorite show yesterday, "Even Stevens" which I believe is the best tv show ever created. Never again will their be such a simple yet hilarious show. I will also say that because of that show, Shia LeBouf is my favorite actor. I also liked him in the movie "The Greatest Game Ever Played".

What's up with that one commercial where that guy gives his earphones to the tv and is like "The new Fall Out Boy song pumps me up!"... It's not even that cool.

No comments: