Monday, March 12, 2007

It's Been Awhile...

Today we are having a bunch of homeschool familes over to our house. The ladies are going to work on granny squares for a lady that has brain cancer. My friend Smith is coming over to play w/ me.

BTW... my mom also has a blog if you want to look at it. It has some pictures of our family making syrup from a maple tree we have outside. You can find it here.

I'm going to a concert this Friday. Tobymac's Portable Sounds tour. If you don't know about, Tobymac, Family Force 5, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Building 429 will be preforming. It should be rockin'. Somehow I can't help but think to myself... Is Building 429 a little out of place there? lol

I have to write a research paper and I was deciding on what to write about. I didn't want to do something boring like Global Warming. I was having a hard time finding a topic. I believe I have settled on one. Nessie! Yes... the Loch Ness monster, Nessie ! Lol (I am serious)

No comments: