Friday, November 2, 2007

My Newest Recording

I just recorded a new song that is a little different... I tried to put some feeling into it, and there are some bgv's for those who requested them. I do only have one instrument on this song, but I felt that was best for the correct feeling of the song. This has personally become one of my favorite recordings now. (Not to try and sound stuck up). I don't know what you guys will think. I thought that it was quite the weird combination... It's Queen's "Somebody to Love" with TobyMac's "Love is in the House". They are almost about totally different things with the word "love" being the only real common factor, but I personally liked them together... It's hard to explain. Please check it out and leave some comments. I would like some feedback on this different endeavor of mine.

I miss you Amanda!

5 comments:

Randomanda said...

This was alot different from your other recordings, but I really liked it. Keep up the good work!!

I miss you too Michael!

Unknown said...

You have quite the range. Meem said she's looking forward to having THIS house packed with love. Keep up the good work...PEZ and Meem

Colin said...

Wow, I never heard you sing that low before. Good job! It's a pretty cool recording; you made it cool enough that I won't have to come over and burn you at the stake for mixing Queen *8-)* with *shudder* Tobymac. ;-)

Colin said...

I figured out what it is I like so much about it. You did the harmonies excellently throughout, esp. at the end of the Queen song!

Janie said...

This song is so low, sis and I were listening to it, and dad walked in and asked what we were listening to, and when we told him it was you, he hardly believed us. I really had no idea that you could sing that low. You did a very good job on that one, I like it. When is the next chapter of your book coming out? You are kind of killing me right now, I'm not a fan of cliff hangers, (...well sometimes I am, but not in this case, I want to know what happens!).