Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Story in the Dream

Recently, as some of you know, I had a very very strange dream. I thought it would make some very interesting reading material if I wrote it down. I don't actually remember the whole dream, and what I remember is very vague, but I have the general principles down which makes for a great story when I add in the rest of the details as well as some original ones. I have posted the first chapter in this story under the title of "The Murder". You can find this on the new blogspot site under http://thestoryinthedream.blogspot.com/. I have also posted a link on the side of my blog. Post some comments on the chapter about what you think. It's definately a different direction for me... I usually write light hearted things. The "Darkest" thing I'd written was my Kingdom Hearts story, which was also very light spirited. (Comparatively). Anyway... That's what I have to say...

No comments: