Friday, September 28, 2007

My Recordings Part II

Out of all the songs I have recorded, what it your favorite and why? Here is a list:

1. Adlib Instrumental
2. Apaloosa Spirit
3. But a Breath
4. California (The first time)
5. California (The second time)
6. Chem 6a
7. My Girl (The shower song)
8. Every Little Thing
9. Getting Into You
10. Hey There Delilah
11. High of '75
12. I Wish We'd All Been Ready
13. Lean Back and Listen (My first recording)
14. Lean Back and Listen (Lean on me)
15. Lean on Me 2.0
16. Oh Gravity
17. Luv Addict
18. The Best Thign
19. Whispers in the Dark
20. You Give Love a Bad Name
21. Three Days Later
22. My First Stereo
23. Swing Swing
24. Company Car
25. Amazing Grace
26. Auld Lang Syne
27. Michael Row Your Boat Ashore
28. Swing Low Sweet Chariot
29. The Lion Sleeps Tonight
30. Blue Christmas
31. Last Christmas
32. Silver Bells
33. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
34. Santa Clause is Coming to Town
35. Oh Holy Night
36. Lonely

Wow... I hadn't even realized I recorded that many... Is there anyone out there that has heard all of them?
I realize that some of these songs have only been heard by select people and some of them cannot even be downloaded anymore (If they ever could have been downloaded in the first place). Also, I've been thinking about re-recording some of the songs I've already done. Do you guys have any favorites that you would like me to remix? Or maybe there's one you hate that I could try to make better. Post some comments please!

7 comments:

Janie said...

36!?!? wow...my favs are but a breath, getting into you, high of 75, whispers in the dark, three days later, and my first stereo, don't know why. I don't think I have heard any of them past 24.

p.s. you forgot rebirthing, and hello, 38 : )

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

I didn't count Rebirthing becuase it was just the intrumental intro... I never actually recorded the song, but I did forget Hello... thanks for reminding me

Colin said...

Well, Lean on Me 2.0 cracks me up every time I listen to it... :-)

And I liked your recording of "You Give Love a Bad Name." We need to get together and record it on guitar; I've figured out most of the chords and the riff for the verses (it's like 3 notes), and a bunch of power chords.

Randomanda said...

I like all the ones that Bell said plus Hey there Delilah, You Give Love a Bad Name and Company Car.

Daddy's lil girl said...

I think I've heard all of them. My favorites are Luv Addict, You give love a bad name, the Best Thign,lol, Every little thing, the shower song, hey there Delilah, High of 75 and I liked all of your Christmas ones. j Actually, I love just about every one of them. I think you should do Rebirthing, for real...lol get Kersey to do the girl part! =P

Randomanda said...

I haven't heard 30-36

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I really like: Hey there Delilah, High of 75, Apaloosa Spirit, Adlib Instrumental, California, Three days later, Whispers in the dark, and some of the others ones at the end i've never heard of. So these are my favs so far!
{H}