Tuesday, October 9, 2007

One is the Lonliest Number

I know it's a little soon for me to be releasing another recording, but I had some free time and I thought it would be fun to put this song out. (I've been trying to work on it for a couple days now).
Some lowlights:

-The fact that it is just above my range as you can see in the chorus (One chorus especially).

-The fact that the timing is slightly off for much of the track.

Some highlights:

-This is the new record for most instruments in a single track and most tracks layed over each other for the majority of a song. (I have Bass Guitar, Acoustic guitar, piano, and some bgv's).

- I love this song... lol

Please check it out and post some comments...

2 comments:

Randomanda said...

I really like this song, I've had it stuck in my head for a while now. Good job!

Janie said...

I like this song, I couldn't for the life of me remember the tune though, now I can (and it won't go away). : )