Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Debt...

Lol... Have you ever been in debt? I'm talking about a debt that you would never be able to repay if you took all the years of your life and tried... (No, I'm not talking about salvation... the situation we all are in...) A debt that you not only owe to one person, but three? Lol... sorry... inside joke... Isn't it weird how inside jokes are only funny if you are, well, on the inside? Post some comments on here that are inside jokes and explain them (If you want to)! They're always better when more people know! Here are some inside jokes I have with various friends:

I can do that.

Metal. The Genre.

Want some cheese?

I'm pretty sure it's spelled with an "a"

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

There's this pirate ship, and it was a rockin' and a rollin'

The next best thing that could be happening.

When I look in the mirror I see someone else.

Gloham, Danny the Baker, The pink samuri (ROTFLOL)...

Never assume...

The answer is always "no"

Well slap my boat!

Arthritis

Fight without winning!

6 comments:

Janie said...

she may not remember this, but... PINK DUCT TAPE!!!


John Smith?!?! We thought you were dead!!! (that is so not funny, but it makes me laugh...)

green medallion(s)

anorexic fish...not because they want to be...

Randomanda said...

Some call it stalking....

I am not blonde...they're highlights

Bethany...the duct tape thing shouldn't be brought up any more....for my sake...lol

Randomanda said...

You'll be able to repay that debt eventually....lol

Daddy's lil girl said...

Yeah, what's with the whole debt thing anyway?...lol
Uh, NO I'm pretty sure it's an 'e' ;p
Don't touch my FANNY!! pack.
ah... good times!

Anonymous said...

"Three plays later..." still gets my cousins laughing, even after 27 years.

Anonymous said...

Sorry - didn't explain it like you asked. My cousins had a Polish joke book (sorry to any Polish people) and one joke was about a football game where the team playing the Polish team left, and three plays later the Polish team scored a touchdown. We thought that joke was hysterical, so anytime someone did something stupid our response was, "Three plays later...".