Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Recordings

Okay... I've been recording songs for a while now, but there's still something missing... (Lol... It needs... children) They are mostly just cheap covers of popular songs. Nothing to write home or tell friends about. What is something I should change to improve the quality/likability of my recordings? I would like to hear from the listeners what they would like to hear more of... what would make them better? Different genre? New vocals? They just don't have "it". What should I add or remove? Or maybe I should just stop recording all together... I need to hear from you guys.

3 comments:

Janie said...

back-up vocals

Anonymous said...

Defiantly more children!

Randomanda said...

hmm...I'm not sure what it needs, but I like your recordings, so don't stop!

Miss you!!