Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Impact of Reason

If only I would have said it.

How many times do our feeble minds lack the wit to intelligently come up with what we want to say when we want to say it?

Many times one will finish a convorsation only to realize that there was something else he wanted to say.
Many times one will think of a perfect comeback to an argument only seconds after the argument is over.
Many times one will think of a comforting word too late after one is hurt.
Many times one will think of the right thing to have said in that awkward situation only after they have passed through it.
Many times one will think he said the right think, only to realize that he made the situation worse.
Many times one will think of the best thing to have said to greatly improve an already good situation after it is too late.

A lot of times I just think about what's been happening, and I'm just like... If only I would have said it.

3 comments:

Janie said...

that happens to me all the time.

are you becoming a philosopher or something???

5 mondays!!!

Daddy's lil girl said...

Yep, amen. I do that all the time. It's also a pity when one talks without thinking...I do that a lot. =P Silly me.

Amen Bethany! I think she's right Michael... you're either in love, or you're becoming a philosopher.lol I'm so mean to you. =P

Randomanda said...

Yeah, that happens all the time...it's really annoying!