Sunday, September 23, 2007

Getting Into You

Ok... This is a new direction for the recordings I've been posting. Upon request from a very special friend to me I've made an alliance with my buddy Holysword and recorded the Relient K song from the cd Two Lefts Don't Make a Right, but Three Do. The song is called, "Getting Into You". I say that I got together with him about it, but actually we never physically saw each other during this recording... lol... And actually, I didn't really do anything... It's pretty much just Holysword on this one. He recorded the layers of guitar and the bgvs (Suggested that would make the recordings better) Much props to him for making this a more memorable recording. He added some very original stuff at the end that wasn't in the original. (Lol... you'll know what I'm talking about when you hear it). Thanks Holysword! Please just listen to the lyrics and music of this song. It has a good message and some sweet music. Try to ignore the bad lead vocals... lol... this song was definately out of my range. Listen, then post a comment!

3 comments:

Janie said...

OH YEAH!!! you finaly recorded it!!! That was good.

Randomanda said...

I really like this song. I'm glad that you recorded it, it was really good!

Daddy's lil girl said...

I liked it, it was good!