Friday, August 24, 2007

Zachary David Alexander Efron

The famous actor Zac Efron, known for the High School Musical movies and Hairspray is supposedly a singer/actor. However, upon my research of Efron's career, I'm not completely convinced that he can really sing.
I heard recently, (From annonymous sources) that Efron didn't really sing in High School musical at all. Another singer, named Andrew Seely, did the singing for Troy Bolton in the movie and also did the recordings for the soundtrack. I looked it up on the source of all knowledge and sure enough, the songs from High School Musical say that they are sang by "Vanessa Anne Hudgens and Andrew Seely". Andrew Seely also went on the High School Musical tour in the place of Efron who was reported as being too busy (Possibly working on Hairspray).
However, Efron reportedly did his own singing for High School Musical 2 (Confirmed by the source of all wisdom). Is he going on the tour though? I'm not sure yet. He is working on a movie called Seventeen right now... Could he not go on the tour because he is working on that movie?
High School Musical 3 is supposed to come out '08. When the tour for that movie takes place, he might be busy working on the remake of the movie Footloose. Could is possibly be, that Efron has a ghost singer (Much like a ghost writer)?
This doesn't really prove anything, but it does cause some weird thoughts to come into my mind... It just doesn't make sense to me...

4 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

That is pretty weird and interesting. I guess we'll just have to see next year. I didn't even know they were making a High School Musical 3. Lol Who is this uh, "anonymous source?"

Maddie Monk said...

I told you that it was not him in the first one but you did not listen to me did you. Oh well i guess wikapedia is the best place to look it up.LOL

Unknown said...

hey there...I wasn't the one you heard this from was I????

Anonymous said...

Yeah I had heard that he didn't sing in the first one but didn't look it up... AND YES WIKIPEDIA IS THE SOURCE OF ALL KNOWLEDGE!!!!!