Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Top 20

I just thought that I would share with my online friends the top 20 most listened to songs on my mp3 player. What do you think of them?

1. Savior -Skillet
2. Energy - Skillet
3. Forsaken - Skillet
4. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
5. Glass To The Arson - Anberlin
6. Wake the Regiment - The Wedding
7. Erfquake - Family Force 5
8. Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
9. Yours to Hold - Skillet
10. My First Stereo - FM Static
11. Stationary - Anberlin
12. October - FM Static
13. Donna - FM Static
14. Move This City - The Wedding
15. Rebirthing - Skillet
16. Some Will Seek Forgiveness Others Escape - Underoath
17. All the Days - FM Static
18. Day Late Friend (Acoustic) - Anberlin
19. One Eye Open - The Wedding
20. The Notion - FM Static

What do you think of these songs? Soon I'll post a list of some of my newer favorites that haven't had a chance to make it to my 20 most listened to.

3 comments:

marnmic said...

I am so down with all of these songs. We rock as a family, Mikey. :-)
Love ya! ;-)

Daddy's lil girl said...

Pretty stinking good songs! Haven't heard some of them though... I'll have to fix that soon.

Colin said...

Hehe..."Wake the Regiment" is the only one on there I know the tune to (though I've probably heard several of the others at least once). And you know very well my opinion on that song. ;-) But, ah, well... :-)
I like your Mom's comment, btw. "I am so down with..." That's the way we roll!!! :-)