Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Some Great Songs You Should Check Out and Another Video

I said I was going to post about some other songs I've been listening to recently. There are some old ones, new ones and lots of different genres!:

Last Words - Thousand Foot Krutch
Step To Me -Thousand Foot Krutch
Open Wounds - Skillet
Adelaide - Anberlin
Dismantle Repair - Anberlin
The Feel Good Drag - Anberlin
Awake - Pillar
Shout - Tears for Fears
Look Away - Chicago
Luv Addict - Family Force 5
Kountry Gentleman - Family Force 5
Basics of Life - 4 Him
Happy is a Yuppie Word - Switchfoot
Amy's Song - Switchfoot

If you haven't heard these songs before, I suggest that you check them out! You may not like some of them (Depending on your musical taste), but you might like at least 1 or 2!

This video is a song by Apologetix. The song is a parody to the Train song "Drops of Jupiter". It's called Drop of Lucifer... This song is way high for my voice. This was before I could key change the simple songs I do on a snap:

4 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

I think I've heard like four of those songs! Lol
The song was good, I'm not sure if I've heard it before or not. It was really high, but you did a good job with it. You didn't look at the camera as much as you did with the other video.Lol =P

Janie said...

nice hair
1 day

marnmic said...

I like the hair, too. This is a good song, I would like to see more of the videos of you singing. I love to hear you sing and play!
Love ya!
Momma

Randomanda said...

I think I've seen this video before. Did you email it to me?