Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Good Friend Colin Cutler

I asked my good friend Colin Cutler the other day if he was thinking about selling his bass guitar. I was kind of interested, but don't really have the cash right now... it was more of just a curiosity thing. Well... He really wasn't using it much right now so he decided he would be so kind as to let me borrow it for a while! It rocks soooo hard! I messed around with some songs first, but then I got out my book of The Beautiful Letdown and put in the cd and just started playing out of that. It's way way way fun! Thanks Colin! (I might add it to some recordings or make some more with it!)

3 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Bass guitars rock! But they turn my finger purple...lol Have fun with it and definitely post something. =)

marnmic said...

Colin is defintaely a good egg. :-)

Colin said...

Haha, am I a good friend because of the bass guitar or independently thereof? :-P :-D

Kidding, kidding, and glad you're enjoying it. :-)