Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Random Question

I was just thinking of all the stupid little fads I was into in my past years. How they seemed to be the "Next big thing" back then, but quickly (Or sometimes slowly) faded until noone cared about them anymore. Some of these examples:
Star Wars Cards (Faded semi-quickly)
LOTR Cards (Faded after a long time)
Mechwarrior (Just now fading)
Rumble Robots (A complete waste of money that faded within a year)

What are some of the dumb fads you were into? Post some!

4 comments:

marnmic said...

1. The Donny and Marie Show
2. "CHiPs" tv show
3. A Dorthy Hamill haircut
4. Rainbow Brite
5. The TV Hardy boys: Shawn Cassidy and Parker Stevenson
6. Legwarmers
7. Big hair. ( still want that to come back!)
8. Dotted swiss dresses
9. The Dukes of Hazzard
10. Jeans with high heels

Janie said...

Jump 5 and leggings

Randomanda said...

lol...I can't even think of any right now...but I'm sure that there are tons of them!

Unknown said...

I think your mom said it all...I remember all those things.