Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Michael's Address Book

I have recently created a program (using good old C#) that probably no one will have to use. (Thanks to good old modern technology). The program is a simple address book that will allow you to keep names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, website addresses, and birthdays of people on your computer. If you still want to support me and check out the program anyway, it is availible free (lol... duh) for download on the Just Chillin' page of the Imagine Cup Winners website. I'm not sure how the download will work, or even if it will work, but supposing the download works, just double-click on the Setup.exe file. (There is also a readme for other various information you may or may not (most likely) want to know. I would like all errors about anything to be reported if possible... I am an untrained, inexperienced and long time not been trying to program programmer, so I will try to fix all errors though it may not be possible. Thanks for anyone who wishes to cooperate!

3 comments:

Evolution Cruncher said...

Well I just figured out all the commands have to be lowercase lol… I got an error after I filled out information for a contact and one if I tried to edit info or search for a contact. So I didn’t get to do much lol but it’s a good idea. The best part of programming is getting rid of the bugs… lol

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

Lol... Try searching for the entry the exact same way you typed it. It's a stinky program, but I'll work on it

Randomanda said...

It wouldn't open on my computer....