Friday, July 6, 2007

Nancy Drew

Okay... We just got back a little bit ago from the movie theater where we watched the new movie, Nancy Drew...
First of all... it was a chick flick, and I knew it was going into it, but I thought, "what the cheese? I'll go see it." It wasn't a horrible movie, but it wasn't incredibly amazing either... I don't regret seeing it, but it was nothing amazing... and I'm not just saying that because it was a chick flick... there have been some chick flicks I have liked... this was just not one of them... It did have a lot of cool actors in it though! There was Pim and Debbie (Both from Phil of the Future... only in this movie they were best friends LOL) and there was the boy from the Pacifier, and then Bruce Willis made a little appearance in the middle of the movie... That was pretty funny!
Kersey... I know I promised to see this movie with you, but hey... this was a unique situation... (I should remember this movie a little better... lol). But I guess it all works out because you went and saw Transformers without me...

2 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Huh...I wanted to see that too. Are you still gonna go see it with Kersey?

crashed yet lived said...

I wouldn't mind seeing it I really wouldn't mind not seeing it either.^_^