Friday, July 27, 2007

My Interpretation of Hey There Delilah

Each time I was on an airplane on my trip to Hawaii, I heard the song called, "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White Tees. (The people who sing, "Hate") I soon fell in love with this song. It is way cool! I have even put it on my Facebook... anyways... I have made my own softer more delicate interpretation of the song, and have posted it on the Imagine Cup Winners website (I apologize for any background noise... it's kinda loud here... and then there's always Charles), but please check it out and leave some comments! Check it out here!

7 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

I think I've heard that song before... the piano in it is really beautiful. Did you just play it out by ear? Oh and why did it say Michael and Chris?... weren't you the only one playing the piano?

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

Thank you! Yep... there was no music involved... just played it by ear... I guess I just didn't change it from the last song I did... lol

Evolution Cruncher said...

Yeah the piano was great but i dont think i've heard that song before.

crashed yet lived said...

I like it its soothing.^_^

Janie said...

you played that by ear?!
that was good, it sounds so sad.

Randomanda said...

I've never heard this song before, but it's really pretty! I like it!

Anonymous said...

i luved it!!!! Who is it by? I'm so getting it! lol :)
~H~