Thursday, July 26, 2007

101st Post!!!!

Hooray I hit the big 101! I'm so happy for myself! Anyways...

A long time ago there was this sweet commercial for something having to do with coffee where this black guy sang a really really cool song that I used to go around and sing. Recently I found out that the black guy from the commercial was Wayne Brady from Whose Line Is It Anyway. I've wanted to find that commercial for a while, but haven't really got a chance until now! I'm so excited to have found it! Check it out!

5 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Lol I've seen that comercial, it's pretty funny! Congrats on the 101st post! =D

crashed yet lived said...

I think that was the first time ive seen the comerscial bur it was pritty
funny.^_^

marnmic said...

I love when you sing this song! Maybe now since you found the commercial you'll sing the song more....Call Kaitlyn and sing it to her too! :-)

marnmic said...

Wayne Brady is one of my favorite darker-skinned actors!

Randomanda said...

lol...this commercial is really funny....my mom loves Bert Bacharach, so whenever she sees this she freaks out and starts singing "I'll Say a Little Prayer for You" then all the Bacharach cds come out and we hear Dionne Warwick for the next 3 months!