Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Church Service

I can honestly start with saying that this is the largest church I have ever been too! It wasn't a megachurch or something, but going to Heatland Baptist (An amazing and great church), this place was ginourmous! It was much different than what I'm used to. The music was more contemporary (Though we did sing some hymns), but thankfully the part that really mattered, the preaching, was also great! It's always good to go to a church where they don't water down the Word! It was a great experience to share with other believers! For the evening service, we got to hear the youth choir. It was way cool! They sang a lot of songs that I knew (Various Chris Tomlin songs that you hear on the radio all the time). It was really cool too!

3 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Wow that does sound really neat! I'm glad you got to go to a big church for once... They're nice to go to sometimes... but you're so very right about Heartland...it IS pretty much the best church ever!

crashed yet lived said...

Ive been in a few big churches but im kind of tired so i wont write much on the comments.^_^

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked our church...I love it but sometimes I wish we had chosen a smaller one...I miss Heartland!!!