Monday, May 21, 2007

What Happened Over the Weekend

This weekend pretty much rocked! My sister's b-day went well. She had a good time with her friends (I don't know how late they stayed up). So I'm happy for her about that.
Saturday was my last soccer game that I have to ref for this season. I'm a little bit glad it's over. I don't like having to not be able to do anything late on Friday nights because I have to wake up and ref on Saturdays. On the other hand, I will miss not earning the money...
Saturday was also Mrs. Woida's 40th birthday. There was a party at Hannah's nameless friend's house and I think that Mrs. Woida enjoyed herself. I had a really fun day too! If I took the time to say all the fun things I did, it would take up so much of your time reading that you wouldn't even post a comment so I'll just let it go with that.
Sunday was the last day of Awana for me. It's not that I don't like Awana, but I will enjoy having my Sunday afternoons free. I just didn't like to have to come home from church, eat, then almost immediately have to go right back.
Sunday night was really fun, and we had a snac at my friend 7-Ups house. I played some football and basketball and did a little breakdancing and singing as well. It was a very entertaining evening.

The only really bad thing that happened over the weekened was really very depressing. Upon a sudden gust of wind, my friend Elmer lost his footing and suffered a severe trauma to his cranium. It seems he has been decapitated. My next period of time will be me planning what I should do. Whether I should just buy a new electric/acoustic or whether it is worth paying the money to replace Elmer's mutilation. He was a good guitar...

Note: Diz II has continued his tale.

2 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

You're sooo right! This weekend was an absolute blast! I was posting some stuff about it and I was almost done but I took a shower and Sharon accidentally erased it! I haven't had a chance to write about it again.
Peace out!

crashed yet lived said...

micheal i know how you feel when something brakes that was very dear to you.you have my condlences about your guitar.