Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Various Happenings in My Boring Life

Well... I haven't really done anything that special since the weekened so I thought I'd post about the normal stuff going on in my life.
I've started my summer piano lesson schedule (I only have like 6 lessons in the summer) so I don't have to go every week! I'm so happy! I had one of my lessons the other day. This summer I am mainly going to be working on chording hymns. My parents want me to learn how to just look at some hymns and be able to chord them well enough to do it when our church is shorthanded (Or any church in my future) and play for the congregation.
On another note, I have lost 4.5 lbs. over the last two weeks. Something is wrong with me... I should not be losing weight...
Also, I got to go to the gym and play a lot of basketball today! It was really fun!
Tomorrow I get to spend the night at some friends and I get to see Pirates of the Carribean III! I'm so excited about it. ASAP I will post a comment about what I thought about it. I don't know if it will compare with Spider-Man III though... We'll just have to see...

2 comments:

Evolution Cruncher said...

Dude! Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is going to own spider man 3... Its going to be a great movie. Well it better be lol

crashed yet lived said...

sounds cool