Tuesday, May 1, 2007

TMNT

Me, my bro, and my companion Kersey went and saw TMNT the other day... Here's what I thought about it...

To people that have already tried watching teenage mutant ninja turtles tv shows or movies and didn't like them because they were stupid, you will hate this one too. It was quite predictable and the punch lines from the show were extremely uncatchy and not very funny.

To people like me that have always been facinated with the (though I was never allowed to watch the tv show or see any of the previous movies) four enlarged adolecent shelled ninjas, I thought the movie was pretty stinking sweet! I have gained a small level of knowledge about the Turtles from playing some TMNT video games, so it wasn't so bad, but I would love to learn more about them. Anyways... The animation on the movie was very cartoony feeling... it was perfect for this movie... It is something that nerdy people and young kids will both like.

My personal favorite part of the movie was (This might be a litle bit of a spoiler, but the movie is so predictable that you know it's coming anyway) when Leonardo fights his brother Rafael... That fight was soooooo sweet! I want to watch the movie again just for that part!

I only had 2 real complaints with the movie... The first one is that it was only about 1:30 long... I konw I'm nerdy when I say this, but I love to watch a good 2.5 -3 hour movie... The movie could have been a little longer, w/ some more fight scenes and stuff... The other problem that I had w/ the movie was this: Whenever anyone plays the TMNT video games, who does everyone want to be? Michaelangelo of course... Everyone likes Mikey. Not only because he's funny (in a really stupid way), but because of his nunchucks... It's just really cool to watch someone swing around nunchucks while going medival on some foots hineys... The unfortunate part is that it doesn't show Mikey fight that much... If Mikey used his chucks more and the movie was an hour or so longer, this movie would have been way way better even though it was really good already...

4 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Wow no offense but I agree with your dad. It sounds like a complete waste of time. But in all reality I can definetly see you enjoying a movie like that. =P lol And please make up your mind...is it TNMT or TMNT? I think it would be TMNT but thats just my opinion....I don't know much about stuff like that... =)

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

I aplogize for the spelling issues... Should have been TMNT for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... sorry

Daddy's lil girl said...

That's okay I forgive you =) and thank you for the added link..lol

crashed yet lived said...

ya i hear its good and plan on going to see it,but you spioled it for me.But i am one to forgive you this time beware i remmember all acounts when you have spioled stuff for me.lol just joking.