Thursday, May 10, 2007

Something to Pray For

Last night after youth group after nearly everyone had gone home from church (My parents were staying and talking like always). A lady came up to our church and was looking at tracts. My dad asked her if she needed anything and she started talking to him. He figured that it would be better if a lady would talk to her (by the stuff that she said) and led her to Mrs. Kersey (My good buds madre). Mrs. Kersey and my mother talked to this woman for at least an hour. She has a lot of problems in her life, but most of all she needs something bigger. She needs Christ. The ladies from our church encouraged her to go to the ladies home near our church, but she was afraid of confinement. If you get a chance, please pray for this woman's salvation. She needs it.

3 comments:

crashed yet lived said...

ill be praying for her.

Daddy's lil girl said...

I will definetly be praying for her. At least God lead her to a place where she can get the truth. Thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

I'll will certainly pray for her! Thanx for letting us know! Can she still come to your church?
~Hanah